- Penelope: (Crying on her bed)
- Max: (Comes to her room) Oh, Don't tell me that stupid movie's over yet.
- Penelope: My owner Leila said She's gone for two weeks. (Crying Resume)
- Max: Come on. So Leila is gone for two weeks. I didn't ask My owner to leave.
- Theo, Buddy, Hunter, Rover and Fifi come to her room
- Theo: It's okay, Penelope. Leila come back in two weeks.
- Penelope: Weeks? (Crying)
- Buddy: Penelope. Don't cry.
- Rover: I'm right beside you.
- Penelope: How do you know?
- Buddy: I know my owner Firework Sam left me in Fire station.
Outside of Leila's house