Here are the transcripts for Jungle Adventure: The Movie
- (Life is a Highway by The Wallpapers plays)
- Mango: I'm excited, I'm excited.
- Jerry: Will you be quiet.
- Mango: Sorry.
- Michelle: You want me to tell my boyfriend when I meet him.
- Perry: Michelle. (Accidentally hits Jerry)
- W.C.: Big wall of water.
- Jerry: (Turns the wheel)
- W.C.: Well, I'm glad it's over.
- The wave is heard
- Mac: Did you say something?
- Ellie: No.
- Perry: Oh, No.
- Jerry: Not again.
- Jerry, W.C., Perry, Mango, Michelle, Kelly, Mac: (Screaming)
- Jerry, W.C., Ellie, Perry, Mango, Michelle, Kelly, and Mac fall on the sand
- Jerry: (Spits out the sand) Am I dead?
- Perry: (Sniffs) It smells like the Desert Island.
- W.C.: (Gets up and shakes the sand off his dreads) No one got hurt.
- Perry: All of the broken piece, I can't believe I did that.
- Jerry: If it wasn't for You. We wouldn't be in this mess.
- Perry: I said I was sorry. I'd better next time.
- Jerry: There isn't gotta be a next time, Okay.
- Ellie: How are we going to get home
- Mac: We'll miss all the jungle
- Jerry: I don't know about the jungle
- Kelly: It's your fault for waving around my face.
- Jerry: Two pieces.
- W.C.: Where's the phone.
- Perry: If you haven't turn the wheel the wrong way, We wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.
Jungle - Night
Jungle - Evening
- Jerry: (Groaning) What? Where am I? Those bars. If we find a way out of-- (Bumps into a bar) What's this?
- Mac: I don't know. Looks like a wall to me.
- Perry: No. It's the giant cage
- Kelly: Jerry. The animals. We should ask them.
- Jerry: Hey, Guys.
- Perry: Get us outta here.
- Mac: Hey, Little help here.
- Paulie: Help.
- Jerry: Wait a second. They're dead.
- Jerry, Mac, Perry, Kelly, Paulie: (Whimpering)
- Hawk: (Squawking)
- Jerry, Mac, Perry, Kelly and Paulie: (Screaming)
- Jerry: I gotta get out of here. (Tries to open the cage but its locked)
- Kelly: The hunters are going to do to us.
- Hunter: (Humming)
- Mac: He's making a slime of a snail.
- Jerry: (Gasps) He's killing animals into furs. We're going to be next.
- Kelly: Jerry. No.