Zoe Saldana-Perego (born Zoe Yadira Saldaña Nazario, June 19, 1978), known professionally as Zoe Saldana or Zoë Saldana, is an American actress and dancer. Following her performances with the theater group Faces, Saldana made her screen debut in an episode of Law & Order (1999). Her film career began a year later with Center Stage (2000), where she played a struggling ballet dancer, followed by a role in Crossroads (2002). Saldana's breakthrough came in 2009 with the roles of Nyota Uhura in Star Trek and Neytiri in James Cameron's Avatar (2009). The latter film received widespread acclaim, and is the highest-grossing film of all time. Saldana continued her career with films such as Colombiana (2011), Out of the Furnace (2013), Star Trek Beyond (2016) and Live by Night (2016). Since 2014, she has portrayed Gamora in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, beginning with Guardians of the Galaxy.
Saldana was born in Passaic, New Jersey. Her father, Aridio Saldaña, was of Dominican and Haitian descent, while her mother, Asalia Nazario, is Puerto Rican. Saldana also has Lebanese roots. With regard to her racial identity, Saldana stated, "There's no one way to be black. I'm black the way I know how to be." She spent the majority of her early childhood growing up in Jackson Heights, New York. She was raised bilingual, speaking English and Spanish. She has two sisters, named Cisely and Mariel. Their father died in a car crash when Zoe was 9 years old, and their mother subsequently moved with the children to the Dominican Republic.
Saldana discovered her love of dance in the Dominican Republic and enrolled in the ECOS Espacio de Danza Academy; she studied various forms of dance but describes ballet as her first passion. She told Vanity Fair that she quit ballet because she did not "have the feet" and had too much pride and ambition to just be in the corps de ballet. The family returned to New York after her sophomore year in high school. In 1995, she began performing with the Faces theater group in Brooklyn, which put on plays geared toward providing positive messages for teens via themes dealing with issues such as substance abuse and adolescent sexuality. Concurrently, she performed with the New York Youth Theater; her appearance in their production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat led a talent agency to recruit her. Her previous dance training, and her acting experience, helped her land her first film role, playing talented and headstrong ballet student Eva Rodriguez in Center Stage (2000).
Saldana was still a member of Faces when she gained exposure in an episode of Law & Order (titled "Merger") which first aired in 1999. Saldana's first film role was in Center Stage (2000), directed by Nicholas Hytner, about a group of young dancers from various backgrounds who enroll at the fictitious American Ballet Academy in New York City. She then appeared in the Britney Spears vehicle Crossroads (2002). The film was met with negative reviews from critics, but became somewhat of a box office success. The same year Saldana started in the comedy-drama Drumline (2002), alongside Nick Cannon, which was met with generally favorable reviews.
In Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003), she played Anamaria, a female pirate who signs up to join Will Turner and Mr. Gibbs for a chance to confront Jack Sparrow for stealing her ship. As to why she never appeared in any further films in the franchise, Saldana revealed that she almost quit acting following "disrespectful treatment" on set of the film. She then appeared in The Terminal as Dolores Torres, an immigration officer and Star Trek fan, a role that would later help Saldana when she came to appear in J. J. Abrams' 2009 film Star Trek. In 2004 she also made appearances in Haven and Temptation, both of which had little to no box office success.
In 2005, Saldana appeared in Constellation, Guess Who with Ashton Kutcher, and Dirty Deeds. She then starred in the romantic comedy-dramas Premium in 2006 and After Sex in 2007. The same year Saldana starred in Blackout, a television film set in New York City during the Northeast Blackout of 2003. The film premiered at the 2007 Zurich Film Festival and debuted on BET in 2008. Saldana also had a small role as Angie Jones in the 2008 film Vantage Point.
Saldana appeared in two high-profile roles in 2009, which both went on to raise her profile considerably. She played Nyota Uhura in the film reboot Star Trek. The film's director J. J. Abrams asked Saldana to play the role because he had seen and liked her previous work. Saldana had never seen the original series, though she had played a Trekkie in The Terminal (2004), but agreed to play the role after Abrams complimented her. She met with Nichelle Nichols, who explained to her how she had created Uhura's background and named the character. Saldana's mother was a Star Trek fan and sent her voicemails during filming, giving advice on the role. Steven Spielberg taught her the Vulcan salute five years earlier when he directed her in The Terminal. The film was a box office success grossing $385.7 million.
Saldana's second high-profile film in 2009 was James Cameron's Avatar, in which she starred as the alien hunter Neytiri. The film was premiered by 20th Century Fox in London on December 10, and was released in the United States and Canada on December 18, grossing $27 million on its opening day and $77 million during its opening weekend, ranking number one at the box office. Avatar grossed $2.7 billion worldwide, to become the highest-grossing film of all time, as well as in the United States and Canada. It also became the first film to gross more than $2 billion worldwide. Avatar was well-received and accumulated an approval rating of 83% on the review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes. The film was nominated for ten Saturn Awards and won all ten at the 36th Saturn Awards ceremony. Saldana's Saturn Award for Best Actress win marked a rare occurrence for an all-CG character.
In 2010, Saldana starred in The Losers as Aisha al-Fadhil, a native Bolivian woman. For the role, she was required to gain weight, as she was expected to carry weapons around for eight hours a day. In 2010, she also appeared in Takers, Death at a Funeral and Burning Palms. Her television ad for Calvin Klein's "Envy" line also debuted in 2010. In 2011, Saldana starred in the romantic comedy The Heart Specialist and played Cataleya Restrepo, a professional assassin, in the crime drama Colombiana. While the latter film was met with negative reviews from critics, Saldana's performance was praised.
In 2013, Saldana reprised her role as Uhura in Star Trek Into Darkness, the sequel to the 2009 Star Trek. Like the previous film, it was a box office success ending its North American theatrical run with a box office total of $228,778,661, placing it as the 11th highest-grossing film for 2013. It also earned $467,365,246 worldwide, ranking it in 14th place for 2013 and making it the highest-grossing film of the franchise. Saldana also voiced her character in the 2013 release of the Star Trek video game.
In 2014, Saldana played Gamora in the hit film Guardians of the Galaxy. Saldana said that she became Gamora through make-up rather than computer generated imagery (CGI) or performance capture. The film became the third highest-grossing film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, behind The Avengers and Iron Man 3. It was the third highest-grossing 2014 film (behind Transformers: Age of Extinction and the highest-grossing superhero film of 2014. The film was met with positive reviews and Saldana was nominated for numerous awards including Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Actress in an Action Movie, Favorite Action Movie Actress at the People's Choice Awards and Best On-Screen Transformation at the MTV Movie Awards.
In May 2014, she starred in Rosemary's Baby, a television miniseries adaptation of Ira Levin's best-selling horror novel. Saldana also co-produced the four-hour, two-part show. In 2014, Saldana was recognized by Elle magazine during The Women in Hollywood Awards, honoring women for their outstanding achievements in film, spanning all aspects of the motion picture industry, including acting, directing, and producing.
Saldana starred in Nina, an unauthorized biopic about the jazz musician Nina Simone, which was released in 2016. The film depicts the late singer's rise to fame and relationship with her manager Clifton Henderson. Simone's family has been critical of the decision to cast her in the role. Also in 2016, she co-starred in the science-fiction sequel Star Trek Beyond, which was released in July, and Ben Affleck's crime drama Live by Night, which was released in December.Template:Overcite
In 2017, Saldana returned as Gamora in the Guardians of the Galaxy sequel, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, which was released in May. She will once again reprise the role in Avengers: Infinity War and its "Untitled Sequel", which are both scheduled to be released in 2018 and 2019, respectively.
In June 2010, Saldana became engaged to her longtime boyfriend Keith Britton, an actor and the CEO of My Fashion Database. Saldana and Britton announced in November 2011 that they had ended their relationship after 11 years together.
In March 2013, Saldana began dating Italian artist Marco Perego. They secretly married in June 2013 in London. In July 2015, Saldana revealed that, in a reversal of tradition, Perego adopted her surname upon marriage. Thereafter, Zoe became Zoe Saldana-Perego and Marco became Marco Perego-Saldana. Their children will be Perego-Saldana. Saldana and Perego have three children together, twin sons Bowie and Cy (born 2014) and a third son Zen Perego-Saldana (born 2017). Saldana stated that her children will be bilingual as she and her husband plan to speak both Spanish and English around them.
In July 2016, during an interview with Net-a-Porter's The Edit, Saldana revealed that she has Hashimoto's thyroiditis, an autoimmune disease, along with her mother and sisters. To combat the effects of this disease, Saldana said she and her husband adhere to a gluten- and dairy-free diet.
In 2009, Saldana said she would avoid plastic surgery, telling Women's Health magazine "God as my witness, I am going to try to do everything I can to keep this ass together for as long as I possibly can—without going against nature." She watches what she eats but does not diet and does Pilates regularly saying "It's the closest thing to dance."
|2000||Center Stage||Eva Rodriguez|
|2001||Get Over It||Maggie|
|2003||Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl||Anamaria|
|2004||Terminal, TheThe Terminal||Dolores Torres|
|2005||Guess Who||Theresa Jones|
|2005||Dirty Deeds||Rachel Buff|
|2005||The Curse of Father Cardona||Flor|
|2006||Heart Specialist, TheThe Heart Specialist||Donna|
|2008||Vantage Point||Angie Jones|
|2009||Star Trek||Nyota Uhura|
|2009||Skeptic, TheThe Skeptic||Cassie|
|2010||Losers, TheThe Losers||Aisha|
|2010||Death at a Funeral||Elaine|
|2010||Burning Palms||Sara Cotton|
|2011||Kaylien||Short film; director|
|2012||Words, TheThe Words||Dora Jansen|
|2013||Star Trek Into Darkness||Nyota Uhura|
|2013||Out of the Furnace||Lena Warren|
|2014||Infinitely Polar Bear||Maggie Stuart|
|2014||Guardians of the Galaxy||Gamora|
|2014||The Book of Life||Maria Posada||Voice role|
|2016||Star Trek Beyond||Nyota Uhura|
|2016||Live by Night||Graciella Corrales|
|2017||Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2||Gamora|
|2017||My Little Pony: The Movie||Captain Celaeno||Voice role|
|2017||I Kill Giants||Mrs. Mollé||In post-production|
|2018||Avengers: Infinity War||Gamora||In post-production|
|2019||Untitled Avengers film||Filming|
|1999||Law & Order||Belinca||2 episodes|
|2004||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Gabrielle Vega||Episode: "Criminal"|
|2006–07||Six Degrees||Regina||5 episodes|
|2013||Comedy Bang! Bang!||Herself||Episode: "Zoe Saldana Wears A Tan Blouse & Glasses"|
|2014||Rosemary's Baby||Rosemary Woodhouse||2 episodes; also producer|
|2013||Star Trek||Nyota Uhura|
Awards and nominationsEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Saldana on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, June 11, 2015, cited in Boardman, Madeline (June 12, 2015). "Zoe Saldana "Was a Gentleman" and Put Marco Perego First in Their Kids' Names". Us Weekly. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/zoe-saldana-was-a-gentleman-put-marco-perego-first-in-kids-names-2015126. Retrieved June 13, 2015. "We hyphened, I'm Saldana-Perego and he's Perego-Saldana. I was a gentleman and I allowed the boys to be Perego-Saldana. I'm like, 'Your name needs to go first'. But no, it was his decision!"
- ↑ Brady, Tara (August 1, 2014). "Zoe Saldana: ‘I loved Star Trek. I didn’t learn until later that it was unorthodox for women to be obsessed with science fiction". TheIrishTimes.com (The Irish Times Ltd). http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/film/zoe-saldana-i-loved-star-trek-i-didn-t-learn-until-later-that-it-was-unorthodox-for-women-to-be-obsessed-with-science-fiction-1.1883768. Retrieved 22 April 2017.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 "Zoe Saldana Biography Actress, Model (1978–)". The Biography Channel (FYI / A&E Networks). Archived from the original on February 6, 2017. http://www.biography.com/people/zoe-saldana-20906287#early-life. Retrieved August 16, 2014.
- ↑ Amrisha (19 June 2015). "Happy Birthday Zoe Saldana: Her Failed Romance With Bradley Cooper" (in en). www.filmibeat.com (Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.). http://www.filmibeat.com/hollywood/news/2015/happy-birthday-zoe-saldana-her-failed-romance-with-bradley-cooper-187464.html. Retrieved 22 April 2017.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 "The Official Website of Zoe Saldana – Biography". Archived from the original on March 23, 2010. https://web.archive.org/web/20100323234331/http://www.zoesaldana.com/biography.html. Retrieved October 10, 2010.
- ↑ Buchanan, Jason (2008). "Zoe Saldana – Overview". MSN. http://movies.msn.com/celebrities/celebrity/zoe-saldana. Retrieved July 29, 2008.
- ↑ Hernandez, Lee (2012-06-17). "Father's Day: Zoe Saldana's Special Message To Her Dad (EXCLUSIVE)" (in en-US). Huffington Post. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/17/fathers-day-zoe-saldana_n_1603173.html.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Velasquez, Shirley (November 3, 2015). "Zoe Saldana is Latina Magazine's December 2015/January 2016 Cover Star!". Latina. http://www.people.com/article/zoe-salanada-immigration-latino-culture. Retrieved November 6, 2015.
- ↑ Script error
- ↑ Zannoni, Valentina, ed. (August 1, 2014). "Zoe Saldana: Everything you ever Wanted to know". Swide.com. http://www.swide.com/celebrities/zoe-saldana-5-facts-including-husband-marco-perego-pregnancy-and-new-movies-2014-2015/2014/08/01. Retrieved June 10, 2015.
- ↑ Bovenallure, Sarah van (June 14, 2016). "Star Trek's Zoe Saldana Drops the Mic". Allure. http://www.allure.com/story/zoe-saldana-interview. Retrieved April 23, 2017.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 "Zoe Saldana Biography - Yahoo! Movies". Yahoo! Movies. https://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributor/1800362233/bio. Retrieved October 9, 2011.
- ↑ Buchanan, Jason. "Zoe Saldana". AllMovie/Rovi via The New York Times. http://movies.nytimes.com/person/277350/Zoe-Saldana/biography. Retrieved October 9, 2011.
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 "Zoë Saldana Biography". People. http://www.people.com/people/zoe_saldana/biography/. Retrieved August 16, 2014.
- ↑ Riley, Jenelle (January 18, 2012). "Zoe Saldana Heats Up the Sundance Film Festival With 'The Words'". Backstage. http://www.backstage.com/interview/zoe-saldana-heats-up-the-sundance-film-festival-with-the-words. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- ↑ Script error
- ↑ "Britney Spears – Crossroads". Metacritic. http://www.metacritic.com/movie/crossroads/critic-reviews. Retrieved March 1, 2011.
- ↑ "Crossroads Daily Chart View". Box Office Mojo. February 15, 2002. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=crossroads.htm. Retrieved June 22, 2012.
- ↑ Zhao, Helen (July 24, 2014). "Zoe Saldana almost quit Hollywood over treatment on Pirates of the Caribbean set". Mail Online. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2703398/How-golden-girl-Zoe-Saldana-quit-Hollywood-disrespectful-treatment-Pirates-Caribbean-set.html.
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 20.3 "Actress Zoe Saldana's Star Turn". Women's Health. April 13, 2009. http://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/celebrity-interview-zoe-saldana.
- ↑ Powell, Ahna (2011). Mila Kunis: A Woman of Talent, Beauty and Passion: the Multifaceted Actress. GD Publishing. p. 5. ISBN 978-1-61323-021-3Script error. https://books.google.com/books?id=FWLudJ0PGmIC&pg=PP5&dq=%22After+Sex%22+film&hl=en&sa=X&ei=BojQUfDDLoiK9ASz9oGYBQ&ved=0CD4Q6AEwAg.
- ↑ "Blackout - Movies". Zurich Film Festival. http://zff.com/en/programme/movies/2928/blackout/.
- ↑ Gilbert, Matthew (February 1, 2008). "'Blackout' has some bright moments". The Boston Globe (The New York Times Company). http://archive.boston.com/ae/tv/articles/2008/02/01/blackout_has_some_bright_moments/. Retrieved February 3, 2008.
- ↑ Travis, Pete (Director). (2008). Vantage Point [Motion picture]. United States: Columbia Pictures.
- ↑ "Zoë Saldana Cast in J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" movie". Startrek.com. March 2, 2008. http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/news/article/2307054.html. Retrieved July 4, 2008.
- ↑ Morales, Wilson (January 25, 2008). "Zoe Saldaña sheds a little light on playing 'Uhura'". Blackfilm.com. http://www.blackfilm.com/20080125/features/startrekupdate.shtml. Retrieved January 30, 2008.
- ↑ Carroll, Larry (April 21, 2009). "New 'Star Trek' Cast Took Cues From The Classic Series". MTV (Viacom). http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1609732/story.jhtml. Retrieved April 23, 2009.
- ↑ "Star Trek (2009)". Box Office Mojo]. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=startrek11.htm. Retrieved December 12, 2010.
- ↑ "Avatar (2009) – Weekend Box Office Results". Box Office Mojo. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=main&id=avatar.htm. Retrieved February 2, 2010.
- ↑ "All Time Worldwide Box Office Grosses". Box Office Mojo. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/world/. Retrieved January 27, 2010.
- ↑ "'Avatar' Wins Box Office, Nears Domestic Record". ABC News. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=9711561. Retrieved February 2, 2010.
- ↑ "Avatar". Rotten Tomatoes. Flixster. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/avatar/. Retrieved February 2, 2010.
- ↑ Cohen, David S. (June 24, 2010). "Saturn Awards open Pandora's box". Variety. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118021047.html?categoryid=14&cs=1&ref=bd_tv. Retrieved June 24, 2010.
- ↑ Weintraub, Steve (March 25, 2010). "Zoe Saldana On Set Interview THE LOSERS – Read or Listen Here". Collider.com. http://collider.com/zoe-saldana-on-set-interview-the-losers-read-or-listen-here/20378/. Retrieved May 13, 2012.
- ↑ "Zoe Saldana Calvin Klein TV Ad Revealed! Bares Secrets for Nothing to Hide". UrbLife.com. August 29, 2010. http://www.urblife.com/the-look/zoe-saldana-calvin-klein-tv-ad-revealed.
- ↑ "Colombiana (2011)". http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/colombiana/. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- ↑ "The Words Movie Reviews". Rotten Tomatoes. Flixster. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_words/. Retrieved December 23, 2012.
- ↑ "The Words (2012)". Box Office Mojo. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=words2012.htm.
- ↑ "2013 Domestic Grosses". Box Office Mojo. January 5, 2014. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?yr=2013&p=.htm. Retrieved January 6, 2014.
- ↑ "Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)". Box Office Mojo. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=startrek12.htm. Retrieved August 25, 2014.
- ↑ Kit, Borys (April 3, 2013). "Zoe Saldana in Talks to Star in Marvel's 'Guardians of the Galaxy' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on April 3, 2013. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zoe-saldana-marvels-guardians-galaxy-432054. Retrieved April 3, 2013.
- ↑ White, Brett (May 3, 2013). "'Guardians Of The Galaxy': Zoe Saldana Confirms She's Going Green". MTV.com. http://splashpage.mtv.com/2013/05/03/guardians-of-the-galaxy-zoe-saldana-confirms-shes-going-green/. Retrieved May 30, 2013.
- ↑ Maytum, Matt. "Zoe Saldana updates on Guardians Of The Galaxy". Gamesradar. http://www.gamesradar.com/zoe-saldana-updates-on-guardians-of-the-galaxy/.
- ↑ 44.0 44.1 Tartaglione, Nancy (October 27, 2014). "International Box Office: 'Happy New Year' Uncorks Record Bollywood Bow". Deadline. http://deadline.com/2014/10/international-box-office-fury-annabelle-hercules-happy-new-year-china-guardians-861602/.
- ↑ Sylt, Christian (27 January 2015). "Disney Reveals Guardians Of The Galaxy Was Over Budget At $232 Million". Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/sites/csylt/2015/01/27/disney-reveals-guardians-of-the-galaxy-was-over-budget-at-232-million/.
- ↑ Pedersen, Erik (January 15, 2014). "Critics' Choice Awards: 'Boyhood' Wins Best Picture; 'Birdman' Leads With 7 Nods". Deadline Hollywood. http://deadline.com/2015/01/critics-choice-awards-winners-2015-list-movie-1201351280/. Retrieved January 15, 2014.
- ↑ "Here Are Your 2015 MTV Movie Awards Nominees". MTV News. http://www.mtv.com/news/2095540/mtv-movie-awards-nominations-2015/.
- ↑ Inzaurralde, Bastien (April 28, 2014). "'Rosemary's Baby' Remake Shifts Horror to Paris". Daily Herald. https://www.dailyherald.com/article/20140511/entlife/140519973/. Retrieved May 2, 2014.
- ↑ ELLE (15 October 2014). "Women in Hollywood 2014 - ELLE November 2014 Cover Story". ELLE. http://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/g8789/women-in-hollywood-2014/.
- ↑ Blistein, Jon (March 3, 2016). "Nina Simone Estate Slams Biopic Star Zoe Saldana". Rolling Stone. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/nina-simone-estate-slams-biopic-star-zoe-saldana-20160303.
- ↑ Chitwood, Adam (March 22, 2016). "Ben Affleck's 'Live by Night' Gets Oscar-Friendly 2017 Release Date". Collider.com. http://collider.com/live-by-night-release-date-ben-affleck-2017/.
- ↑ Flemming, Michael (January 27, 2014). "Ben Affleck on Argo, His Distaste For Politics and the Batman Backlash". Playboy. http://playboysfw.kinja.com/ben-affleck-on-argo-his-distaste-for-politics-and-the-1508624335. Retrieved June 5, 2014.
- ↑ Kit, Borys (October 11, 2012). "Ben Affleck in Talks to Adapt Dennis Lehane's 'Live by Night'". The Hollywood Reporter. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ben-affleck-talks-adapt-dennis-378441. Retrieved November 5, 2013.
- ↑ Chitwood, Adam (January 9, 2013). "Ben Affleck Confirms Live by Night as His Next Directorial Project; Explains Why He Dropped Out of FOCUS". http://collider.com/ben-affleck-live-by-night-focus/. Retrieved November 12, 2013.
- ↑ Yamato, Jen; Busch, Anita (January 14, 2014). "Sam Worthington & Zoë Saldana To Return For 'Avatar' Sequels; Fox Eyeing End Of Year Start". Deadline.com. http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/avatar-sequels-set-sam-worthington-zoe-saldana/. Retrieved May 10, 2014.
- ↑ Murphy, Niall (August 18, 2016). "Zoe Saldana to film I Kill Giants in Ireland next month". Scannain. http://www.scannain.com/irish/i-kill-giants-filming-ireland. Retrieved August 18, 2016.
- ↑ "Avatar's Zoe Saldana Is Engaged!". Us Weekly. June 30, 2010. http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/avatars-zoe-saldana-is-engaged-2010306.
- ↑ "Zoe Saldana, Fiance Split After 11 Years Together". Us Weekly. November 12, 2011. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/zoe-saldana-fiance-split-after-11-years-together-20111211.
- ↑ Webber, Stephanie (September 10, 2013). "Zoe Saldana Marries Marco Perego in Secret Wedding Ceremony!". Us Weekly. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/zoe-saldana-marries-marco-perego-in-secret-wedding-ceremony-2013119. Retrieved September 10, 2013.
- ↑ "Zoë Saldana Marries Marco Perego". People. September 11, 2013. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20733608,00.html. Retrieved September 13, 2013.
- ↑ Moreno, Carolina. "Zoe Saldana's Husband Takes Her Name, Doesn't Care What You Think". http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/08/zoe-saldana-husband-last-name-_n_7536974.html. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- ↑ Willett, Megan. "Zoe Saldana's husband took his wife's last name — and he's not the only one to have made that move". http://www.businessinsider.com/zoe-saldana-husband-took-her-name-2015-6. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- ↑ Leon, Anya; Garcia, Jennifer (January 2, 2015). "Zoë Saldana Welcomes Twin Sons Cy Aridio and Bowie Ezio". People. http://celebritybabies.people.com/2015/01/02/zoe-saldana-welcomes-twin-sons-cy-bowie/. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- ↑ Mizoguchi, Karen (February 18, 2017). "Zoë Saldana Welcomes Third Child — Find Out His Unique Name". People. Archived from the original on February 19, 2017. http://people.com/babies/zoe-saldana-welcomes-third-child-zen/. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- ↑ Saldana, Zoe (February 18, 2017). "Marco and I are elated to share the news of the birth of our son Zen.". Zoe Saldana verified Instagram account. Archived from the original on February 19, 2017. https://instagram.com/p/BQqTc7lhlxo/. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- ↑ Johnson, Zach. "Zoe Saldana Says Her Twins Will Be Bilingual". http://www.eonline.com/news/566661/zoe-saldana-says-her-twins-will-be-bilingual-and-reveals-the-most-essential-quality-for-a-good-sex-life.
- ↑ France, Lisa (July 21, 2016). "Zoe Saldana has Hashimoto's thyroiditis". CNN. http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/entertainment/zoe-saldana-disease/. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- ↑ "Zoe Saldana Supports FINCA's Hand Up for Haiti Campaign]". FINCA International. March 20, 2011. http://www.finca.org/site/c.6fIGIXMFJnJ0H/b.6088593/k.A7AC/Video_Resources.htm.
- ↑ McNarry, Dave (January 11, 2017). "Zoe Saldana Joins the Voice Cast of ‘My Little Pony: The Movie’ (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. http://variety.com/2017/film/news/zoe-saldana-voice-cast-my-little-pony-the-movie-1201957590/. Retrieved January 11, 2017.
- ↑ http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/24/has-guardians-of-the-galaxy-star-zoe-saldana-revealed-the-name-of-avengers-4-6595287/
- ↑ "Pariah's Nine Noms Lead the Black Reel Awards Field". The Black Reel Awards. December 14, 2011. http://blackreelawards.wordpress.com/2011/12/14/pariahs-nine-noms-lead-the-black-reel-awards-field/. Retrieved January 2, 2012.
- ↑ "Kids’ Choice Awards 2017: Full Nominees and Winners List". http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kids-choice-awards-2017-full-nominees-and-winners-list-w471688. Retrieved 12 March 2017.
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Zoe Saldana|
- "Zoe Saldana". (Official site). Archived from the original on July 5, 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20110705162907/http://zoesaldana.com/.
- Zoe Saldana at the Internet Movie DatabaseScript error
- Script error at the TCM Movie DatabaseScript error
- Template:AllRovi name
- Zoe Saldana, at Future Movies
- "Zoe Saldana Shines on ESSENCE's April Cover". Essence. March 9, 2010. http://www.essence.com/2010/03/10/zoe-saldana-shines-on-essences-april-cov/. Retrieved October 9, 2011.
- Sandell, Laurie (March 1, 2010). "Zoë Saldana: The Most Elegant Member of the Glam New Guard". Glamour (Condé Nast). http://www.glamour.com/magazine/2010/03/zoe-saldana-the-most-elegant-member-of-the-glam-new-guard. Retrieved October 9, 2011.
Script errorScript error Script errorScript error